At Texas Strong Plumbing, Our Team Strives For Customer Satisfaction! Take A Look And Read All Of Our Reviews.
Signs You May Have a Leak on Your Property
Only a detailed inspection by professional plumbers can determine where a leak is. Nevertheless, it is a good idea to look out for some potential warning signs that trouble is brewing. By being alert to some of the more common indications that there is a leak, residents can alert our experts.
Get in touch with our team as quickly as possible when noticing that there are:
- Tiny spiderweb cracks throughout the walls
- The water meter reading completely misaligns with the actual water usage
- There are visible signs of mildew and mold around the home
- Strange musty odors keep coming from the pipes
- Signs of brown or yellow stains appear on the walls
- The floorboards look warped or cracked, or have even gone soft
- Fittings are loose and the floors tend to creak
- The utility bills have skyrocketed out of nowhere
- Pools of water in the grass or on the cement
Not all the above signs are directly related to leak detection, of course, but might indicate some other plumbing issue. The only way to know for sure is by scheduling a thorough examination with one of our knowledgeable professionals at Texas Strong Plumbing.
Get in touch with our team today at (281) 241-1641 to ask any question related to our comprehensive options for leak detection and repair in Katy.
high quality services
job done right the first time
Our Team Is Here To Answer Your Questions.
Contact Us Today At 281-241-1641 Or Complete The Form Below.