Our Reputation Has Leaked
At Texas Strong Plumbing, Our Team Strives For Customer Satisfaction! Take A Look And Read All Of Our Reviews.
How to Recognize a Gas Line Leak
Even though a gas line is a necessary component of a property and is generally safe when fully contained, a gas leak spells serious trouble. A gas leak does not simply waste a valuable resource, but it is dangerous to those who breathe it in over a period of time.
Do not hesitate to reach out to a knowledgeable professional whenever noticing:
- White or gray powdery substance like ash near the pipelines
- Plants that have died or turned yellow overnight
- Strange hissing or whistling sounds coming from the gas line
- A terrible sulfuric smell like rotten eggs from the mercaptan that accompanies leaking gas
- Visible deterioration of the line or loose connections
- Members of the household are complaining of unexpected migraines, dizziness, congestion, or nausea
We are ready to help with any Katy gas line plumbing services, so give our dedicated professionals a call today at (281) 241-1641 for more detailed info.
What Occurs During a Gas Line Repair
If a gas leak has occurred and the line needs to be repaired, several important steps must take place. First, our experts will completely shut off the main line to lower the risks of carbon monoxide poisoning and prevent an explosion. Next, the plastic covers covering the gas lines will be removed carefully. To reach the high-pressure line, experts will temporarily remove the low-pressure gas line as well.
Finally, the line fittings must be taken apart to relieve the intense pressure of residue gas while the pipe is being repaired. Because this process is so challenging, it is critical to only let a team of professionals take care of it. Depend on our skilled team members at Texas Strong Plumbing to handle any issues promptly and effectively.
high quality services
job done right the first time